Health & Safety
Bliss Travels beliefs are:
- All injuries and occupational illnesses are preventable.
- H & S is a top priority and an integral part of our business and decision making.
- Management is ultimately responsible for workplace health and safety.
- Safe operating practices are shared responsibility among management, employees, contractors and visitors.
- Employees and contractors are accountable for their safety and that of fellow workers.
- Working safety is a condition of employment.
- Sharing best practices improves performance.
Bliss Travel is working towards certification for ISO18001 the recognised Occupational H &S Management system. Striving to reach the highest standards and always trying to improve the system and working practices our IOSH trained managers have been trained to:
- Assess Risks
- Control Risks
- Understand Company Responsibility
- Identify Hazards
- Investigate Incidents & Accidents
- Measure Performance
- Protect The Environment.
Bliss Travel commits to customer and employee safety and employs safe systems of work; although hazards cannot always be eliminated they can certainly be reduced. Bliss Travel keeps up to date with legislative change and has membership with a number of organisations.
The Health and Safety Policy and risk assessments for all aspects of Bliss Travels services are accessible to the bookings team and can be sent to you on request.